Sunday, March 28, 2010

Starting Over...AGAIN!!! :)

Okay I am NOT good at this whole blogging business....I promised myself I would try to get at least two post in a week at the start of the year. FAIL. HA! So since I am starting new with the website, I decided to just completely revamp everything and start over as if this was my first ever blog post. Everything prior has been DELETED....time to move on and start fresh. Therefore I may have a couple of posts in order to catch up for my readers (THANK YOU KRISTINA!! :)


When Dan goes to his  meetings I usually tag along for a ride and go exploring downtown Rockford. I visited Sinnissppi Park along the Rock River a few days ago:



I spotted he/she from a distance and just about screamed with joy...
so pretty :)
I find beauty in the oddest of things....

so darn CUTE!!


Lots more to catch up on...but tonight's post is a good start!




2 comments:

Serafin said...

Beautiful - refreshing - natural - simple...
Do you have those ducks on water in color by any chance?

Laura said...

Awww thanks Patti!!! :) Seriously, when I get back down to St. Louis for a visit we have to get in touch. I would love to photograph your family!

Thank You Joanna! Yes, I do have them in color as well. I can send you an email. Let me know about this weekend and if not any other time you want to meet up. I'm pretty available for awhile now haha...